Experience & Capabilities
Design and certificationMembers of Boggi s.r.l. started the design and certification activity in the year 2000 as freelancers.
We are actually specialized in STC and minor modifications related to structure, installation of avionics, mission equipments, including aerial survey and medical equipments, and aerial work / configuration kits for large / small helicopters and general aviation aircrafts.
We provide solutions and proposals to our customers, starting from their needs, specifications, and certification basis requirements, until the approval of the change under EASA rules.
Our design and analysis tools are : CATIA V5, MSC Nastran / Patran
Design and certificationWe work also as suppliers for other organisations.
Areas of expertise:
- • 3D modelling and design
- • structural analysis
- • structure testing
- • avionics
- • functional hazard analysis
- • cabin interiors
- • mission equipment
- • certification of companies under EASA rules: 145, CAMO, (JAR) OPS, Part 21 J, F, G
- • training
Typical mission equipment included in our projects:
- • aerial survey cameras, lasers, infrared, etc...
- • medical equipments
- • aerial work equipment, like helibaskets, rear view mirrors, electrical feeding for cargo hook equipments, vaccine dropping systems, etc..